- The information provided on this Chalice Gold Mines Limited (Chalice) web site has been compiled for your convenience. Chalice makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
- Chalice including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
- Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and Chalice is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Chalice. Chalice will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
- Chalice, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
• for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Chalice urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment; and
• for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site lined to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
- Chalice holds the copyright to this web site. Chalice grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of Chalice.
- Chalice regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of web site updates; your e-mail address will remain confidential.
- Chalice reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.
- Canadian securities regulators have established a system requiring regular disclosure of financial and operating information (including annual and interim financial statements, annual and interim management's discussions and analysis of financial condition and results of operations, the annual information form and the annual mangement proxy circular prepared in connection with annual and special meetings of Chalice, as well as periodic disclosure upon the occurrence of certain events) (collectively, "Disclsoure Documents").
Information available on this site may include certain Disclosure Documents and other financial information relating to Chalice. Any such information, whether in a Disclosure Document or otherwise, may not be the most current source of information regarding Chalice and its affiliates. All Disclosure Documents, inclduing the most current filings, may be found at www.sedar.com.
- This website contains forward-looking statements based on assumptions and reflects Chalice's expectations, estimates and projections of future events. Forward-looking statements include, without limitation, statements regarding the performance, prospects, opportunities, priorities, targets, goals, objectives, strategies, growth and outlook of Chalice. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as "expects", "anticipates", "plans", "believes", "estimates", "seeks", "intends", "targets", "projects", "forecasts", or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases, or state that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will" be taken, occur or be achieved.
Forward-looking statements are based upon certain material factors and assumptions that were applied in drawing a conclusion or making a forecast or projection, including assumptions and analyses made by Chalice in light of its experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments, as well as other factors that are believed to be appropriate in the circumstances. Also, forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are beyond the Company's control and which may cause the actual results, performance or achievement to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such material factors and assumptions and risks and uncertainties include, among others, those described in the Company's annual information form dated as at 22 November 2010 (available on Chalice's website and at www.sedar.com). Other material factors and assumptions and risks and uncertainties may arise and existing material factors and assumptions and risks and uncertainties may change and readers are encouratged to review Disclosure Documents which Chalice shall file with the securities regulatory authorities in Canada from time to time and make available at www.sedar.com .
Although Chalice has attempted to identify factors that could cause actual actions, events or results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements, there may be other factors that cause actions, events or results to differ from those anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that actual results will be consistent with these forward-looking statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements herein relate only to events or information as of the date on which the statements are made and, except as specifically required by law, Chalice undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, estimates or opinions, future events or results or otherwise.
Chalice does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Chalice urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
External Link Disclaimer
Any links have been provided for your convenience. Web sites which you are transferred to are not controlled by Chalice and Chalice is not responsible, and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site or any products or services on that web site.
Level 2, 1292 Hay Street
West Perth WA 6005
PO BOX 2890 Perth 6001
T: +61 (08) 9322 3960
F: +61 (08) 9322 5800