Chalice Gold Mines’ extensive portfolio includes multiple high-potential gold and base metal projects in the globally significant geological terranes of Canada and Australia.
- District-scale 4,500km2 land holding in the highly prospective and reinvigorated Bendigo gold district.
- Located NW of the >22Moz Bendigo Goldfield and NW of the >7Moz Fosterville Gold Mine, (owned by Kirkland Lake Gold - NYSE / TSX: KL | ASX: KLA). The mine is one of the world's highest-grade gold mines and is currenlty the largest gold producer in Victoria.
- Multiple large-scale geochem-gravity targets identified overlying major regional structures - reconnaissance drilling underway.
- Victorian Govt initiative 'Gold Undercover' estimated an undiscovered gold endowment of ~32Moz Au in the northern Bendigo Zone.
- 245km2 area covering 27km of strike along the Larder Lake-Cadillac Fault, the most prolific gold trend in the southern Abitibi, with proven endowment of c.100 million ounces.
- The Project is on strike with several significant gold mines, including Agnico Eagle's - LaRonde (c.12Moz @ ~5g/t), Eldorado's - Sigma Lamaque (c.11Moz @ ~ 7g/t), Canadian Malartic (c. 16Moz @ ~1.1g/t) and Agnico Eagle's - Goldex (c.5Moz @ ~1.7g/t).
- Maiden 27,600m diamond drill program completed in 2018, resulting in 3 new gold discoveries.
- Second phase of drilling scheduled for early 2019.
Kinebik Gold Project, Quebec, Canada (100%)
- The Kinebik Gold Project is located in an underexplored greenstone belt, which hosts significant gold deposits including the Casa Beradi gold deposit (c. 6 million ounces of gold).
- The tenement area covers 30km of strike along the Casa Beradi Fault in an area of 187km2.
Warrego North Project, Northern Territory (70-100%)
- Tennant Creek, NT, was historically exploited for high grade IOCG style gold and copper.
- Located immediately NW of the Warrego Mine, the largest gold-copper deposit mined in the area.
Yilgarn Gold Project, Western Australia (95-100%)
- The Yilgarn Project consists of five prospective holdings in the prospective Eastern Goldfields and Southern Cross regions of WA.
- Kurrajong Bore (48km2) lies ~50km NE of world class Gwailia gold mine (<5Moz Au) and proximal to other smaller orogenic gold deposits along the Mertondale shear zone.
- Bunjarra Well (75km²) lies adjacent to the highly prospective Keith Kilkenny Shear Zone, a major regional lineament known for its regional prospectivity and gold endowment.
- Gibb Rock comprises a single Exploration Licence (55km2) located over the Holleton greenstone belt, in a joint venture with Ramelius Resources Ltd.
- Jericho (12km) adjacent to Bunjarra Historical drilling data identified shallow, flat-lying, east-dipping gold mineralisation at the Choir Boy prospect. Mineralisation remains open along strike and follow-up work is currenlty being assessed.
- Nulla South (275km2) is ~25km SE of activity producing Edna May gold mine (1MozAu) over the Westonia greenstone belt, and is in a joint venture with Ramelius Resources Ltd.
Flinders River Vanadium Project, Queensland (100%)
- Nine exploration licence applications (2,270km2), surrounding the ~2.6Bt shale-hosted Richmond Vanadium Project (owned by Intermin Resources - ASX: IRC).
- Vanadium-bearing Toolebuc shale potentially extends over the licence areas, as outlined by radiometric imagery.
- The project is strategically located within close proximity to major road and rail infrastructure.
Julimar Nickel-Vanadium Project, Western Australia (100%)
- Prospective for Nickel-Copper-Platinum Group Elements and intrusion related Vanadium-Titanium mineralisation.
- Two Licence Applications (156km2), covering a large 26 x 7km interpreted mafic-ultramafic layered intrusive complex.
- Located only 80km north-east of Perth, with excellent access and infrastructure.
For current results and latest developments please view our Investor Presentation