Chalice Gold Mines Limited has adopted a Corporate Governance Manual which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company’s needs.
To the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council's Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations 3rd edition ("Principles and Recommendations"). The Company's 2018 Corporate Governance Statement and Appendix 4G dated 19 September 2018 can be viewed here.
The Company is pleased to make the following information on its corporate governance practices available on this website.
Policies and Procedures
- Process of Performance Evaluation
- Policy and Procedure for Selection and (Re) Appointment of Directors
- Diversity Policy (summary)
- Code of Conduct (summary)
- Whistleblower Policy
- Policy on Continuous Disclosure (summary)
- Summary of Compliance Procedures
- Shareholder Communication and Investor Relations Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Board Skills Matrix