Chalice's portfolio includes several district-scale gold and nickel sulphide projects located in premier mining districts. The portfolio also includes several generative exploration opportunities, investments, royalties and non-operated joint ventures.
VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA (100%)
Pyramid Hill Gold Project
- District-scale 5,190km² land holding in the highly prospective and reinvigorated Bendigo gold district – a region that has produced >60Moz of high-grade gold.
- Kirkland Lake’s Fosterville has placed the district back on the global map thanks to bonanza gold grades and ultra-low production costs.
- Victorian Govt initiative 'Gold Undercover' estimated an undiscovered gold endowment of ~32Moz Au in the northern undercover Bendigo Zone, where Chalice holds c. 70% of the total 7,000km² prospective area.
- ~39,000m of reconnaissance aircore drilling as well as regional scale soil sampling and geophysical surveys have been completed to date.
- Several high priority target areas have been defined through wide-spread drilling to the top of the basement, with infill and step-out drilling to commence in Q3 2019.
Western Australia, (85-100%)
King Leopold Nickel Project
- District scale ~1800km² land holding in the west Kimberley region of Western Australia, a frontier province prospective for magmatic nickel sulphides.
- The Project covers several known areas of Ruins and Hart Dolerite, which are both considered highly prospective for nickel sulphides as well as other related metals (Cu, Co, PGEs, Au, Sn, W).
- The province has seen little exploration, with an isolated high-grade nickel-copper sulphide discovery nearby at the Merlin Prospect (Buston Resources - IGO JV).
- Chalice has completed an airborne EM survey and one phase of ground based EM in preparation for a maiden RC drill program in Q3 2019.
WESTERN AUSTRALIA (100%)
Julimar Nickel Project
- The project covers a large 26 x 7km interpreted mafic-ultramafic layered complex, 80km NE of Perth.
- The complex is considered highly prospective for nickel, copper, PGEs and intrusion related vanadium and titanium mineralisation.
- Chalice has completed reconnaissance solid geochemistry and a Moving Loop EM survey in preparation for maiden RC drill program in Q4 2019.
NORTHERN TERRITORY (70-100%)
Warrego North Project
- The Warrego North Project is located 5km NW of the historic Warrego high-grade mine, the largest IOCG style copper-gold deposit mined to date in the Tennant Creek District.
- Several IOCG targets have been defined on the Project, many untested by drilling.
- The Parakeet Prospect was drilled by Chalice in 2017, with a best intersection of 8m at 1.7% Cu and 0.4g/t Au.
- Chalice is currently progressing targeting work and an additional license application over the large-scale Rooster and Chook Targets.
Flinders River Vanadium Project
- District-scale ~1,509km² land holding surrounding the ~2.6Bt Richmond shale-hosted Vanadium Project owned by Intermin Resources.
- The area is considered prospective for shallow vanadium-bearing Toolebuc shale, as outlined by radiometric surveying.
- The project is strategically located within close proximity to major road and rail infrastructure.
- Chalice is planning a reconnaissance AC drill program in Q4 2019.
Western Australia, (100%)
Mt Jackson Gold Project
- The Project is located in an underexplored part of the prospective Southern Cross region of WA.
- Prospective for orogenic style gold mineralisation given the presence of an interpreted juncture between two regional scale faults at the northern termination of the Southern Cross greenstone belt.
- The Company is planning a surface geochemical survey in Q4 2019.
Western Australia, (Ramelius Resources Earning 75%)
Nulla South & Gibb Rock Gold Project
- Nulla South (275km²) is ~25km SE of activity producing Edna May gold mine (1Moz Au) over the Westonia greenstone belt.
- Gibb Rock (55km²) is located over an underexplored part of the Holleton greenstone belt.
- Ramelius Resources Ltd (ASX:RMS) may earn up to 75% interest by spending A$2million on exploration within 3 years on each Project.
Western Australia, (100%)
Auralia Nickel-Copper-Gold Project
- District-scale ~1,422km² land holding, 500km E of Kalgoorlie in the Madura Province of Western Australia.
- Limited historical exploration drilling below the Eucla Basin in this area intersected ultramafic to mafic intrusive rocks associated with a large 80km strike length magnetic anomaly.
- Chalice considers this area prospective for intrusive-hosted nickel, copper and PGEs and is planning an initial ground based EM survey.