Chalice’s portfolio includes three, district-scale gold and nickel sulphide projects located in globally significant mining districts. The portfolio also includes several generative exploration opportunities and non-operated joint ventures.
VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA (100%)
Pyramid Hill Gold Project
- District-scale 5,140km² land holding in the highly prospective and reinvigorated Bendigo gold district – a region that has produced >60Moz of high-grade gold.
- Kirkland Lake’s Fosterville has placed the district back on the global map thanks to bonanza gold grades and ultra-low production costs.
- Victorian Govt initiative 'Gold Undercover' estimated an undiscovered gold endowment of ~32Moz Au in the northern undercover Bendigo Zone, where Chalice holds c. 70% of the total 7,000km² prospective area.
- ~39,000m Phase 1 reconnaissance aircore drill program completed in Jun-19.
- Several gold intercepts in basement, outlining three high priority targets, with infill and step-out drilling to commence in Q3 2019.
Western Australia, (85-100%)
King Leopold Nickel Project
- ~1800km² land holding in the west Kimberley region of Western Australia.
- The Project covers several known areas of Ruins and Hart Dolerite, which are both considered highly prospective for magmatic nickel sulphides as well as other related metals (Cu, Co, PGEs, Au, Sn, W).
- The province has seen recent exploration success with several high-grade nickel-copper sulphide drill intercepts at the Merlin Prospect (Buxton Resources – IGO).
WESTERN AUSTRALIA (100%)
Julimar Nickel Project
- Located 80km north-east of Perth, with excellent access and nearby infrastructure.
- Two Licence Applications (156km²), covering a large 26 x 7km interpreted mafic-ultramafic layered intrusive complex.
- Prospective for Nickel-Copper-Platinum Group Elements and intrusion related Vanadium-Titanium mineralisation.
NORTHERN TERRITORY (70-100%)
Warrego North Project
- The Tennant Creek district was historically exploited for high grade IOCG style gold and copper.
- Located 5km NW of the Warrego historic high-grade mine, the largest gold-copper deposit mined in Tennant Creek District.
- The Parakeet Prospect was drilled in 2017, with best intersection of 8m at 1.7% Cu and 0.4g/t Au.
- Several untested 10CG targets identified on the project
Flinders River Vanadium Project
- Six exploration permits (1509km²), surrounding the ~2.6Bt Richmond shale-hosted Vanadium Project owned by Intermin Resources - (ASX: IRC).
- Shallow, out-cropping vanadium-bearing Toolebuc shale potentially extends over the licence areas, as outlined by radiometric surveying.
- The project is strategically located within close proximity to major road and rail infrastructure.
Western Australia, (100%)
Mt Jackson Gold Project
- Located in the prospective Southern Cross region of WA, covering an area of 208 km².
- Prospective for orogenic style gold mineralisation given the presence of an interpreted juncture between two regional scale faults at the northern termination of the Southern Cross greenstone belt.
- The Company intends to conduct a surface geochemical survey once the tenement is granted.
Western Australia, (Ramelius Resources Earning 75%)
Nulla South & Gibb Rock Gold Project
- Nulla South (275km²) is ~25km SE of activity producing Edna May gold mine (1Moz Au) over the Westonia greenstone belt.
- Gibb Rock (55km²) is located over the Holleton greenstone belt.
- Ramelius Resources Ltd (ASX:RMS) may earn up to 75% interest by spending A$2million on exploration within 3 years on each Project.
Western Australia, (100%)
Auralia Nickel-Copper-Gold Project
- Three license Applications (1422km²), 500km east of Kalgoorlie in the Madura Province of Western Australia.
- Limited historical exploration drilling below the Eucla Basin in this area intersected ultramafic to mafic intrusive rocks associated with a large 80km strike length magnetic anomaly.
- Chalice considers this area prospective for intrusive-hosted nickel, copper and PGE.